What can I do before I take my pants off to make this whole thing easier?
- Be sure to shower before your appointment: when you’re squeaky clean, I can be that much more thorough. Lady-part wipes can be a life saver in a pinch … Or I’ll say to the Cabbie “Yo Homes, smell ya later!”
- Exfoliating the hair removal areas with a dry scrub of organic cane sugar will allow for easier and more thorough waxing. Try doing this in the shower a few times for a week before your appointment.
- Feel free to take 2 Advil before your appointment if you’re anxious about pain, but DO NOT indulge in alcohol or drugs. They will only lower your tolerance.
- Although we know you love to party as much as the next guy, boozin’ or smoking a j before your appointment will actually make it worse, and will make you more prone to bruising and bleeding.
HEY! That wasn’t so bad! What can I do to keep things in check until I see you again?
- Thoroughly clean the waxed area with mild organic soap to clear excess oil from pores. Leftover oil can clog the pores and lead to bumps.
- After-wax roll on solutions are a good investment for those prone to ingrown hairs. These inexpensive products are effective.
- If you notice stray hairs, tweeze them in the direction of hair growth.
- Stay away from strenuous work-outs for 24-hours after your appointment – we all know you’re a freak in the sheets (that’s probably why you’re here =) ) but be sure to shower after you get down and dirty.
- Avoid sun exposure, deodorant, super hot showers, chlorinated pools, solarium, spas and saunas for 48 hours.
- DO NOT use powders or lotions on the bikini area after waxing. This will only increase your risk of irritation and ingrown hairs. You don’t pay me to make your pussy look good to not do the after care to keep it looking that way, right??
Red or White Bumps Appear After A Wax or Shave?Treat the area with an acne spot treatment that contains salicylic acid. If you have a concern, call us! We got your back!
Ahh Shit… It’s that time of the month =(
- Let’s be honest. This is a dirty job to begin with, but someone’s gotta do it. As long as you put in a fresh tampon right before your appointment you’re golden.
- You tend to be more sensitive right before your period (and i’m not just talking emotions here), so you might wanna come a few days after….